The latest job offerings at Oxford Risk
We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about cultivating B2B relationships, developing new leads and emphasising the needs of the customer in marketing and product development. Applicants should be outgoing and confident in both telephone and face to face communication, and have previous sales experience in the financial services sector, either in a FS institution or a solution provider to FS.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Generating client leads, processing and responding to enquiries, and maintaining the CRM system.
- Collaborating with the Product and Research teams to tailor the products and deliver the best service for each client.
- Developing a keen understanding of the customers' evolving business needs and supporting the on-going development of the product portfolio
- Working with management and operations to grow the strategy by improving sales strategy and delivery, and product upselling.
- Engaging with and supporting the clients/users, both independently and with colleagues, and conducting training sessions for clients
This excellent, broad position requires a dynamic and capable self-starter, and you will probably take leadership of the online product within a short period of time. A financial services background is essential as is a solid knowledge of sales/business development, and customer relationship management.
To apply, please visit: City Jobs Recruiter
Oxford Risk offers evidence-based investor risk profiling solutions, which are supported by cutting edge research and academic insights. The company is a spin-out from the University of Oxford, founded by senior academics who are specialists in the decision sciences. Our aim is to continually develop innovative and practical solutions for all our clients, whether independent financial advisers or the world’s largest banks. We have been operating for over a decade and are entering a new phase of growth.
We are looking for a mid- to senior level PHP Developer to come on board as we expand on bring IT development in house and help us build an expanded suite of products starting next year.
Who are you?
What do you do?
What skills do you have?
To apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org